Admission to the course is open to all students who have passed the recognized Secondary School leaving certificate examination or other equivalent examinations approved by the Department of PUE Board, Bangalore, Karnataka.
HOW TO APPLY:The prescribed application form and the prospectus can be obtained on payment of the specified fees at the college office.
- Attested Copy of SSLC Marks Card
- Original Transfer Certificate & its photocopy
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate.
- Photocopy of SSLC Hall Ticket.
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card.
- Recent Passport Size Photos - 6
- These should be submitted at the college office within the prescribed time, which will be notified on the college Notice Board.
- Any Application which is incomplete will be rejected and no explanation for the rejection will be given to the applicant.
- The list of students selected for admission, shall be put up on the notice board.
- The admission is provisional pending approval of the Director of Pre-University Education in Bangalore.
For Non-Karnataka candidates
Applicants from outside Karnataka State should pay the provisional eligibility certificate fee at the time of admission.
For Non Resident Indians:
- Copy of the 10th / Equivalent Provisional Marks card or Marks card.
- Pass certificate issued by the School last studied.
- Copy of the Transfer Certificate attested by Indian Embassy.
- Copy of the Migration Certificate.
- Copy of passport – 1st Page, Visa page and Last page.
The students, who have completed their 10th Standard or equivalent examination outside India, have to obtain Eligibility certificate from the P.U. E. Board, Bangalore.
WITHDRAWAL OF ADMISSION
Candidates withdrawing from the college after admission will have to forego all the fees paid by them, including the tuition fee.